Patterson High fire alarm

Patterson High School students were evacuated to the school’s bleachers about noon Friday because of an air conditioner fire on the roof of the building. The fire caused smoke to billow into the halls, according to Principal Rachael Credeur. There were no injuries, and students returned to lunch and their classes about 45 minutes later.
(The Daily Review Photo by Jean L. McCorkle)

Patterson High School students were evacuated to the school’s bleachers about noon Friday because of an air conditioner fire on the roof of the building. The fire caused smoke to billow into the halls, according to Principal Rachael Credeur. There were no injuries, and students returned to lunch and their classes about 45 minutes later.

St. Mary Now & Franklin Banner-Tribune

Franklin Banner-Tribune
P.O. Box 566, Franklin, LA 70538
Phone: 337-828-3706
Fax: 337-828-2874

Morgan City Daily Review
P.O. Box 948, Morgan City, LA 70381
Phone: 985-384-8370
Fax: 985-384-4255

Follow Us