A grease fire did extensive damage to a Patterson home at 2302 La. 182 Friday. Thirty-five firefighters fought the blaze with 21 from the Patterson Volunteer Fire Department and the rest from Centerville and Bayou Vista volunteer departments. Above, Patterson firefighter C.C. Stewart hoses down a lingering hotspot on the corner of the house.
(The Daily Review Photo by Preston Gill)
A kitchen grease fire is blamed for causing extensive damage to a Patterson home Friday afternoon.
St. Mary Parish Sheriff Mark Hebert reported the following arrests: